2010-02-26

♥ EOTD : browns & fushia

Hellooooo~ Here's another little EOTD. I like eye make up alot (my favorite part~) and also I like matching it to my outfits lol. So here's what I did to match my blouse :)




What I used ↓


For the eyes:
  • UD deluxe eyeshadow in "Ruthless" over entire eyelid
  • UD eyeshadow in "Stray Dog" on lower half of lid and along lower lash line
  • UD eyeshadow in "Smog" in crease and outer V
  • UD deluxe eyeshadow in "Fishnet" in inner corner
  • UD eyeshadow in "Sin" to highlight browbone
  • Maybelline Ultra Liquid Eyeliner
  • MUFE Aqua Eyes in #0L along waterline
  • Dior DiorShow Waterproof Mascara on top & bottom lashes
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Ex-Press to fill in brows

♥ Have a good night everyone! ♥

7 comments:

  1. Soo pretty! You did a great job matching it with your blouse. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty! I've been watching your blog for a while, and I finally purchased my first DHC product. I can't wait to try it out! Thx. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous look! i love the neutral colors on you

    ReplyDelete
  4. your brows look so well defined, and I love the eye makeup as well. you have perfect hair! my goodness how do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks girls!

    @ Megan : I hope you like it :) What did you get?

    and double thanks for all the eyebrow comments lol. i always feel like i don't know what i'm doing when it comes to them ;p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails